Monday, December 22, 2008

More on Proof

Hey Schatze -

I was at Proof last week, too -sorry I missed you! But I agree with you - the atmosphere is nice (love the couches and oversized ottomans/coffeetables.) I had their Malbec wine and it was quite good. Happy hour is from 3 to 6, by the way, and the bartender was really friendly and nice (very different from when it was Primeaux). They have live blues music there on Wednesday nights, too. I also had the chance to check out West End Pizza twice last week! I had the spaghettii the first time and it was pretty decent. I love the their pizza - we built our own veggie and it was really delicious but a little pricey - $25 for a large pizza pushes the limits a bit. But it has a nice familly feel and it was busy, so it looks like it might be a hit. We actually need more family friendly restaurants in town, so it's a good addition.

No comments: